Today, we're catching up in a rather informal, chatty episode! We talk about what's going on in life, what we're reading (and we GUSH about The Great Alone), and answer some rapid-fire questions, including:
Favorite summer read?
Unpopular bookish opinions?
Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
What books have gotten you through a rough patch?
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
- Ghosted by Rosie Walsh
- Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
- One Plus One by JoJo Moyes
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Marlena by Julie Buntin
- How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
- When God Weeps by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning
- Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
- Running Scared by Ed Welch
- I am, I am, I am by Maggie O'Farrell